Tools & Convenience
Receiving alerts about your card keeps you informed and helps detect fraud within seconds. Alerts are designed to help make you aware of purchases made without your authorization. You choose the alerts you want to receive and if you want to receive them as a text message or an email.
Get Purchase Alerts when
- a purchase is made over a dollar amount that you’ve set
- you are nearing your credit limit
- an online transaction is made
- an international transaction is made
and many more custom options!
Get Account Notifications Alerts when
- your payment is coming due – you pick the number of days in advance you are alerted
- your account is over the limit
Get Account Change Alerts when
- your personal information has been changed such as name, address, phone number, email, or social security number
If you receive an alert that indicates fraud is occurring, contact us immediately to prevent additional fraud on your account.
To enroll in Credit Alerts, follow these simple steps.
- Log in to Home Banking
- Go to Manage My Visa
- Go to Member Alerts
- Click Submit
- Click Manage Alerts
- Click Create
- Follow the steps to enter your personal information and pick custom alerts you wish to receive.